Thursday, April 26, 2018

Pitbull Misconceptions

For my final project I decided to do it about my dog Trinity. I rescued Trinity from the Humane Society about 2 years ago and she has been the best dog I have ever had. What is heartbreaking about Trinity is that people assume she is dangerous and vicious because she is a pitbull. This could not be further from the truth. I have had labs that are more aggressive than Trin is. I made this video to debunk some of the misconceptions that the media puts on pitbulls. Such as, they are all aggressive, they can turn on their owner at any second and so on. Owning a pitbull is a big responsibility because each owner has the ability to prove that pitbulls are funloving and loyal dogs. It is more about the owner of a pitbull than the breed itself. 

1 comment:

  1. honestly, i'm glad you did this to raise awareness for this breed. Pit-bulls get a bad rap in a community based off of perception and for you to bring this to light is incredible. I actually own two pit's and they are the most friendly (boy and girl) in the world. People judge way to much.

    ReplyDelete