Thursday, February 15, 2018

Blog Post: 4- Broadway


As far as Broadway plays, I have never seen one, but I think I want to after seeing and reading about some of these plays on this blog. What sparked my interest in one of the excerpts was that I have seen the movie that correlated with this Broadway show. This show is Charlie and the Chocolate Factory. The bright colors and so many things going on, on stage, definitely makes me want to see this particular show.

The next show that sparked my interest is one that I have not heard of, but I will add it to my must see list. It is the show Guys and Dolls, I like that each the guys and girls take the stage and speak their side on what they want versus what the other sex wants. All the cast members seem to be having a good time while performing and I really like the song beats. This is a show that I could see with friends that also haven't seen a Broadway show and I think they would appreciate it even still.

There are so many different types of Broadway shows that perform all over the country. This assignment made me think about more shows that I would possibly be interested in and it made me want to investigate to find those shows. I have only been to about four performances in my life. Two of which were in high school and the other two were the Radio City Rockettes which I saw here in Florida and in New York as well. I look forward to changing that.

No comments:

Post a Comment